when you accidentally start watching a crime show and can’t get yourself to switch the channel because now you wanna know who fucking did it
Muggles don’t always understand what being a Hufflepuff corresponds to. This post is for them! Let me explain it to you!
1) Our emblem is the badger. Basically, it means that we’re veeeeery nice as long as no one pisses us off. Don’t try to mess with us, or you’ll regret it.
2) So yeah, apart from that, we are the nicest people on earth.
3) We’re actually the cutest. We love everything cute and fluffy.
4) We are a big ball of love and friendship and we take that very seriously. A Hufflepuff is the best friend you can have. We are also very loyal. Which means that we would never reveal your secrets and that you can always count on us to help you and consolate you.
5) FREE HUGS. JUST. FREE HUGS.
6) Also, we love food. A lot. Eating is very important.
7) We are hard workers unafraid of toil. Yes, we do all our homework and even more than that.
8) Our common room is so cozy and full of plants, basically it’s a Hobbit hole. Which means that our Muggle bedroom is always warm, we like everything comfy. Pillows. Blankets. Teddy bears. I told you, we’re the cutest.
10) We are often interested in plants and their properties - or just gardening. The effects of certain tisanes. Just, plants and herbs :)
It’s all I can think of for now.